Category Archives: Information

UK > EASA licence conversions post-Brexit: Why you need an English test and how to get one

By | 3 September 2021

  When it comes to the recognition of UK-issued pilot licences in EU Member States, Brexit really does mean Brexit for holders of pilot licences issued by the UK CAA, who now find themselves unable to operate aircraft registered in the EU. While anybody who carried out a State of Licence Issue change (“SOLI” for… Read More »